TCEQ IT Maintenance Schedule
E-mail alerts available: you can receive an e-mail whenever a new maintenance schedule is posted on this page. See how to receive an e-mail alert.
Starts on Friday, 01/04/13 at 10pm.
Ends on Saturday, 01/05/13 at 10am.
- Air Permits
- Authorization and Remediation Tracking System
- Central Registry
- Chief Clerk's eFiling System
- Comment on a Pending Permit Application - eComments
- Commission Issued Orders
- Commissions Integrated Database
- Compliance Histories (ch)
- Consolidated Compliance and Enforcement Data System
- Dam Safety
- Dry Cleaning Facilities
- Electronic Environmental Reporting
- Integrated Web Reporting
- OnSite Activity Reporting System
- Permit and Registration Information System
- Permits Allowable
- Pollution Prevention
- Safe Drinking Water
- Search for Public Notices
- Search for Commissions Integrated Database
- State of Texas Air Reporting System
- State of Texas Environmental Electronic Reporting System (STEERS)
- Online Payment Application
- Texas Emissions Reduction Plan
- Water Utility Database
IT Production Systems Maintenance
Warning: May be available but can be disrupted without warning during the maintenance window.
Note: We recommend that you do not submit any data during the posted downtime.
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue our efforts to serve you better.