Sign Up for E-mail or Text Updates to Upcoming Commission Agendas
You can receive e-mails or text messages when new commission agendas are released. (Please note that the commissioners' agendas are available a minimum of 8 days before the agenda date.) Click on the link below and do the following:
- Under "Subscription Type," select "Email" or "Text/SMS Message" from the drop-down list. Enter your e-mail address or wireless number in the second field. Click "Go."
- Verify your e-mail address or wireless number and create a password, if you wish, to protect your subscriber preferences. Click "Save."
- From the list of choices, look under "Commission Meetings and Actions" and select "Upcoming Agenda Meetings."
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click "Save."
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail or text (depending on the type of subscription you chose) to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address or wireless number, or choose additional options at any time from the link on this page or from the update e-mails you receive. (Note: Message and data rates may apply if your wireless provider charges you to send and receive text messages.)
Are you a new subscriber?
Sign up for e-mail or text updates.
Already a subscriber with us?
Access your user profile to add this subscription.