TCEQ Data Clearinghouse
- Internet Services
- Get Reports from Our Databases
- Types of Data and Reports
- There are Charges for the Following Data Reports
- How to Place an Order
- Call for Customer Assistance
You can find a wide collection of regulatory and environmental information on the TCEQ Web site. This site is dynamic and new information is added frequently. Before placing an order with OR&RS, you may want to check the Search TCEQ Data page.
Get Reports from Our Databases
You can request information from TCEQ databases whether you are a governmental agency, school or university, business, or private individual. The Open Records and Reporting Services Unit (OR&RS), in the Information Resources Division, is the point of contact for obtaining information from the agency's automated files. Typically, a staff member retrieves the requested information from the appropriate database and generates either a data file or printed report for you.
Types of Data and Reports
TCEQ will post statewide datasets for no charge as they become available. Please refer to the Report ID # and name when requesting.
Leaking Petroleum Storage Tanks (LPST)
- 9.0 LPST - statewide leaking petroleum storage tanks listing of sites Statewide data is refreshed the first week of the month. Questions or comments about the information contained in the dataset should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9.1 Search for Individual LPST records
You will need at least one of the following bits of information to perform searches.
LPST ID No., Responsible Party, Facility ID No., Facility Name, Street and City, City or County.
Landscape Irrigators Data Files
- The Landscape Irrigators data file is a list of Landscape Irrigators that have taken an exam in the last full month along with their scores and test location. This report is updated each month by the 5th day of every month. Questions or comments about the information contained in the dataset should be directed to Occupational Licensing at 512-239-6133 or email@example.com.
- The Expired Licenses List data file is a list of all operator licenses that have expired in the last full month. This report is updated each month by the 5th day of every month. Questions or comments about the information contained in the dataset should be directed to Occupational Licensing at 512-239-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11.b Newly Licensed Irrigators
Petroleum Storage Tanks (PST)
- 12.0 PST statewide files that can be retrieved from the TRACS PST system include owner & tank information for petroleum storage tanks (PST), underground storage tanks (UST), above ground storage tanks (AST) along with the latest amendment. There are twelve (12) files that may be generated. Nine files are associated with the PST Facility data, and three files are associated with the optional tank data. Questions or comments about the information contained in the dataset should be directed to email@example.com Phone: 512/239-2160 or Fax: 512/239-3399
- 12.1 Search for Individual PST records
You will need at least one of the following bits of information to perform searches Facility ID Number, Owner Name, Owner ID Number, County, Street and City, Facility Name, or City.
- 12.3 Construction Notifications List (AST, UST)
There are two sets of statewide files available, one is historical and the other current through the previous month. The files contain a listing of any person who intends either to install a new or replacement of Underground Storage Tank (UST) or Aboveground Storage Tank (AST), to remove a UST from the ground, to conduct a permanent abandonment in-place of an UST, or make any repairs or improvements of a UST who submits a Construction Notification Form TCEQ-0495 as defined at http://www.tceq.texas.gov/permitting/registration/pst/ast_ust_notification.html. Questions or comments about the information contained in the dataset should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 512/239-2160 or Fax: 512/239-3399
Texas Solid Waste Activity Files
- 17.0 Texas Solid Waste Activity File statewide files from TRACs IHW system consists of three sets of extracts.
There are 26 files that may be generated. There are fifteen files associated with the IHW notice of registration (NOR) data, five to eight files associated with the IHW summary data and three files that are reference tables affiliated with both the IHW NOR data and the summary data. One may download the IHW NOR data, the IHW summary data or both. The three reference table files should be downloaded with any request.
IHW Summary Files
Three of the files are actual data files from the summary reports that are reported by waste receivers, generators and shippers in Texas. The last two files are reference tables used by receivers and shippers to designate out-of-state numbers for states and countries.
Dry Cleaner Site Owners
- 24.0 Drycleaners Registration - statewide current Dry Cleaner Site Owners listing . Statewide data is refreshed quarterly. Lists name, location of business and contact information. Questions or comments about the information contained in the dataset should be directed to Dry Cleaning Registration Team (MC-138)(512) 239-2160
NOTE: if you have technical problems downloading files, please contact us via email ORTEAM@tceq.texas.gov or call 512-239-3282 (DATA) or fax to 512-239-7106.
There are Charges for the Following Data Reports
Some of the more frequently requested types of data and reports are as follows:
- Air Emissions Inventory Questionnaire
- A comprehensive summary listing of emissions information, facilities, abatement devices, etc., for a specified company.
- Air Emissions
- A listing of air emissions by either geographical location or by SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) code.
- Air Permit Applications
- A listing of air permit applications received by the TCEQ during a specified month or time period.
- Air Permit Holders
- A listing of companies by county, region, or the entire state that have air permits.
- Air Permit Renewals
- A listing of air permit renewal notices that are mailed during a specified month for renewal in nine months.
- Compliance History Reports
- A listing of enforcement activities at a company during a selected date range.
- Complaint and Investigation Reports
- Information on complaints and investigations performed by the TCEQ.
- Industrial Solid Waste Registration Master File
- Contains information on names, addresses, etc., of permitted hazardous and solid waste facilities.
- Leaking Petroleum Storage Tank Database
- Contains information on reported leaking petroleum storage tanks in Texas.
- Notices of Violations
- A listing of permit violations that occurred during a specified time period.
- Occupational Licenses
- A listing of individuals that have been issued occupational types of licenses such as: Wastewater Treatment Operator, Water Operator, Municipal Solid Waste Operator, etc.
- Petroleum Storage Tank Registration File
- Contains information on registered aboveground and underground storage tanks.
- Public Drinking Water Systems Inventory
- Listing of surface, ground, and public water supply systems.
- Spill Response Reports
- Information on hazardous spills reported to the TCEQ from 1972 to the present.
- State Water Districts
- Selected information about water districts.
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring (SWQM) Reports
- Data files and reports from surface water quality monitoring samples.
- Texas Solid Waste System Activity File
- Contains waste manifest information on generators/shippers of hazardous and solid waste from 1987 to the present.
- Title V
- A file that lists companies having permits or permit applications under the Title V Federal Operating Permits Program.
- Water Quality Reports
- Information on wastewater permits and monthly self-reporting parameters.
- Water Utilities
- Information on water and sewer utilities.
How to Place an Order
Mail your order to:
Information Resources Division, MC 197
Attn: Open Records & Reporting Services
PO Box 13087
Austin TX 78711-3087
Email your order to: email@example.com
Fax your order to:
IR/Open Records and Reporting Services, TCEQ,
Call for Customer Assistance
For additional data information, please call 512/239-DATA (239-3282) during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.