Purchase Reports and Data from Our Offline Databases
- Internet Services
- Get Reports from Our Databases
- There are Charges for the Following Data Reports
- How to Place an Order
- Call for Customer Assistance
You can find a wide collection of regulatory and environmental information on the TCEQ Web site. This site is dynamic and new information is added frequently. Before placing an order with OR&RS, you may want to check the Search TCEQ Data page.
Get Reports from Our Databases
You can request information from TCEQ databases whether you are a governmental agency, school or university, business, or private individual. The Open Records and Reporting Services Unit (OR&RS), in the Information Resources Division, is the point of contact for obtaining information from the agency's automated files. Typically, a staff member retrieves the requested information from the appropriate database and generates either a data file or printed report for you.
There are Charges for the Following Data Reports
Some of the more frequently requested types of data and reports are as follows:
- Air Emissions Inventory Questionnaire
- A comprehensive summary listing of emissions information, facilities, abatement devices, etc., for a specified company.
- Air Emissions
- A listing of air emissions by either geographical location or by SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) code.
- Air Permit Applications
- A listing of air permit applications received by the TCEQ during a specified month or time period.
- Air Permit Holders
- A listing of companies by county, region, or the entire state that have air permits.
- Air Permit Renewals
- A listing of air permit renewal notices that are mailed during a specified month for renewal in nine months.
- Compliance History Reports
- A listing of enforcement activities at a company during a selected date range.
- Complaint and Investigation Reports
- Information on complaints and investigations performed by the TCEQ.
- Industrial Solid Waste Registration Master File
- Contains information on names, addresses, etc., of permitted hazardous and solid waste facilities.
- Leaking Petroleum Storage Tank Database
- Contains information on reported leaking petroleum storage tanks in Texas.
- Notices of Violations
- A listing of permit violations that occurred during a specified time period.
- Occupational Licenses
- A listing of individuals that have been issued occupational types of licenses such as: Wastewater Treatment Operator, Water Operator, Municipal Solid Waste Operator, etc.
- Petroleum Storage Tank Registration File
- Contains information on registered aboveground and underground storage tanks.
- Public Drinking Water Systems Inventory
- Listing of surface, ground, and public water supply systems.
- Spill Response Reports
- Information on hazardous spills reported to the TCEQ from 1972 to the present.
- State Water Districts
- Selected information about water districts.
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring (SWQM) Reports
- Data files and reports from surface water quality monitoring samples.
- Texas Solid Waste System Activity File
- Contains waste manifest information on generators/shippers of hazardous and solid waste from 1987 to the present.
- Title V
- A file that lists companies having permits or permit applications under the Title V Federal Operating Permits Program.
- Water Quality Reports
- Information on wastewater permits and monthly self-reporting parameters.
- Water Utilities
- Information on water and sewer utilities.
How to Place an Order
Mail your order to:
Information Resources Division, MC 197
Attn: Open Records & Reporting Services
PO Box 13087
Austin TX 78711-3087
Email your order to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax your order to:
IR/Open Records and Reporting Services, TCEQ,
Call for Customer Assistance
For additional data information, please call 512/239-DATA (239-3282) during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.