Sign Up for E-mail or Text Updates to the Calendar of Public Meetings and Hearings on Permitting Cases
You can receive e-mails or text messages when we update the Calendar of Public Meetings and Hearings on Permitting Cases. Click on the link below and do the following:
- Under "Subscription Type," select "E-mail" or "Text/SMS Message" from the drop-down list. Enter your e-mail address or wireless number in the second field. Click "Go."
- Verify your e-mail address or wireless number and create a password, if you wish, to protect your subscriber preferences. Click "Save."
- From the list of choices, look under "Commission Meetings and Actions" and select "Schedule of Public Meetings and Hearings on Permits."
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click "Save."
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail or text, depending on the type of subscription you chose, to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address or wireless number, or choose additional options at any time from the link on this page or from the update e-mails or texts you receive. (Note: Message and data rates may apply if your wireless provider charges you to send and receive text messages.)
Are you a new subscriber?
Sign up for e-mail updates.
Already a subscriber with us?
Access your user profile to add this subscription.