Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools


Questions or Comments:
You are here: Home / Permitting / Waste Permits / UIC Permits / Contact the Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program

Contact the Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program

Contact information for the TCEQ Underground Injection Control Program.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get an application for an injection well?

Information is available for deep well injection; for solution mining (uranium, sulfur, sodium sulfate); and for all other injection wells, except wells regulated by the Railroad Commission.

Can I file my application on-line?

No. At the present time TCEQ only accepts paper applications; however, applicants are encouraged to provide information in electronic format to assist the permit writer in processing the application.

Do I have to pay an application fee?

Probably, but check the rule requirements.

Contact the UIC Staff

If you have any further questions regarding underground injection control, please feel free to contact us by:

Phone: 512/239-6466


Postal address:
Underground Injection Control Program
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
PO Box 13087
Austin TX 78711-3087

If you have a need to visit our offices, maps can be found at:
TCEQ Office locations