Specific statements by our commissioners and executive office, or related court opinions, published on our website.
- Complaint Against New Mexico Filed with the U.S. Supreme Court by the State of Texas
- On Jan. 8, 2013, the State of Texas filed a complaint with the U.S. Supreme Court asking the court to command New Mexico to deliver water apportioned to Texas under the 1938 Rio Grande Compact.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Case No. 10-60891
- Opinion in the Pollution Control Project Standard Permit Case, March 26, 2012.
- EPA's Bad Science to Blame for State's Latest Challenge
- An editorial by Bryan W. Shaw, Ph.D., Chairman, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, on Oct. 4, 2011.
- Court Ruling on TCEQ Flexible Permits a Victory for Texas, and a Step Toward Restoring State/Federal Balance
- An editorial by Bryan W. Shaw, Ph.D., Chairman, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, on Aug. 14, 2012.
- Opinion of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals on Cross-State Air Pollution Rule
- The full court opinion filed on Aug. 21, 2012, available as a PDF file.
- Opinion of U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals on Texas Flex Permit Program
- The full court opinion filed on Aug. 13, 2012, available as a PDF file.
- Joint Statement of TCEQ/PUC on EPA's CSAPR Rule
- EPA's final Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR) that was released today will have adverse economic effects, without demonstrable environmental and health benefits.