TxLED Producer and Importer Registration
- The TxLED Producer and Importer Registration Form and Instructions.
The ID Summary lists all producers and importers currently registered with the TxLED program, including company names, their ID numbers, and their cities and states.
More Questions? Contact the TxLED Program!
For more information, please contact Michael Regan, Air Quality Planning Section, at 512-239-2988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify “TxLED Program” in the subject line.
Sign up for e-mail updates on matters relating to the TxLED program.
You will receive e-mails whenever we add new information to this TxLED Stakeholders Web page or to the main TxLED Program Web page. Click on the link below and do the following:
- Enter and confirm your e-mail address.
- From the list of choices, look under Air Quality and select “Texas Low Emission Diesel (TxLED) Program.”
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click “Save.”
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or choose additional options from the link on this page or from the update e-mails you receive.