Controlling Carbon Monoxide Pollution
Stationary source rules that are part of the State Implementation Plan strategy to meet the National Ambient Air Quality Standard for carbon monoxide.
Controlling Emissions from Stationary Sources
- All counties in Texas currently meet the national carbon monoxide standard.
- The El Paso area previously exceeded the national carbon monoxide standard. Additional information is available on the current SIP to meet the carbon monoxide standard in the El Paso area.
- The SIP strategy to meet the national carbon monoxide standard in El Paso relies on emission reductions from mobile sources, and stationary source rules are not currently included.
- State plan to meet the national carbon monoxide standard
- Resources for small businesses and local governments
- Point source emissions inventory
- Air permitting and registration