Controlling Nitrogen Dioxide Pollution
Stationary source rules that are part of the State Implementation Plan strategy to meet the National Ambient Air Quality Standard for nitrogen dioxide.
Controlling Emissions from Stationary Sources
- All counties in Texas currently meet the national nitrogen dioxide standard.
- Stationary source rules are not currently included as part of the State Implementation Plan strategy to meet the national standard.
- State plan to meet the nitrogen dioxide standard
- Resources for small businesses and local governments
- Point source emissions inventory
- Air permitting and registration