Controlling Lead Pollution
Controlling Emissions from Stationary Sources
- A portion of Collin County is currently designated nonattainment for the National Ambient Air Quality Standard for lead.
- The affected stationary source has been permanently shut down.
- SIP to meet the national lead standard
- Point source emissions inventory
- Air permitting and registration
- TCEQ Lead Stakeholder Group
- EPA information on lead
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Lead
- Lead Poisoning: What Are the Sources? What Are the Risks? (TCEQ publication GI-069)