Controlling Lead Pollution
Stationary source rules that are part of the State Implementation Plan strategy to meet the National Ambient Air Quality Standard for lead.
Controlling Emissions from Stationary Sources
- A portion of Collin County currently does not meet the national lead standard.
- The TCEQ has entered into an enforceable agreement with the affected stationary source as part of the SIP control strategy to meet the national lead standard.
- SIP to meet the national lead standard
- Point source emissions inventory
- Air permitting and registration
- TCEQ Lead Stakeholder Group
- EPA information on lead
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Lead
- Lead Poisoning: What Are the Sources? What Are the Risks? (TCEQ publication GI-069)