Stakeholder Group: Control Techniques Guidelines
About the CTG Stakeholder Group
The CTG Stakeholder Group is an open-participation group; anyone who wishes to join the group may attend the meetings. The group will meet periodically to discuss issues related to the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s CTG recommendations for controlling emissions in the state’s nonattainment areas. Potential topics of discussion at these stakeholder meetings include the technological and economic feasibility of the CTG recommendations, stakeholder input on implementation issues, and stakeholder suggested alternatives to the emission controls recommended in the CTG documents.
Schedule of Future Meetings
There are no meetings scheduled at this time.
Minutes and Agendas of Past Meetings
December 1, 2010
December 9, 2008
The CTG Stakeholder Group is an open participation group; therefore, anyone who wishes to join the group may attend the meetings. The list of CTG Stakeholder Group members will be updated periodically.
Links to CTG Documents
CTG Documents Recently Under Consideration
- Flexible-Package Printing
- Industrial Cleaning Solvents
- Paper, Film, and Foil Coatings
- Metal Furniture Coatings
- Large Appliance Coatings
- Miscellaneous Coatings for Metal and Plastic Parts
- Miscellaneous Industrial Adhesives
- Coatings for Automobile and Light-Duty Truck Assembly
Additional CTG Documents
- For more information, or to suggest topics for future meetings, please call the Stationary Source Programs Team or or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "CTG Stakeholder Group" in the subject line.
- Sign up to receive e-mail updates on SIP-related information, including information on the CTG Stakeholder Group. Select SIP Hot Topics under the Air Quality heading.