Controlling VOC Emissions from Loading and Unloading Operations
- Austin-Round Rock area (Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson Counties)
- Beaumont-Port Arthur area (Hardin, Jefferson, and Orange Counties)
- Corpus Christi area (Nueces and San Patricio Counties)
- Dallas-Fort Worth area (Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise Counties)
- El Paso area (El Paso County)
- Houston-Galveston-Brazoria area (Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, and Waller Counties)
- Northeast Texas area (Gregg, Harrison, Rusk, Smith, and Upshur Counties)
- San Antonio area (Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, and Wilson Counties)
- Victoria area (Victoria County)
- Emission specifications and control requirements for affected loading and unloading operations.
- Inspection, testing, and monitoring requirements.
The Chapter 115 rule history for loading and unloading operations (PDF) gives information on revisions to the rules, including the rule proposal and adoption, the associated state implementation plan revision, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval of the rules.
- The Decision Support System (PDF) can help you determine if you are subject to the Chapter 115 loading and unloading rules.
- Resources for small businesses and local governments
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standards
- EPA Test Methods
- Chapter 115 Stakeholder Group helps the agency with air quality issues, including controlling emissions from loading and unloading.
- State plan to meet the national ozone standard
- Air permitting and registration
- NSR guidance for loading operations
- Tax relief for pollution control property
- Point source emissions inventory