Controlling VOC Emissions from Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Beaumont-Port Arthur area (Hardin, Jefferson, and Orange Counties)
- Corpus Christi area (Rules only apply in Nueces County)
- Dallas-Fort Worth area (Rules only apply in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, and Tarrant Counties)
- El Paso area (El Paso County)
- Houston-Galveston-Brazoria area (Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, and Waller Counties)
- Northeast Texas area (Rules only apply in Gregg County)
- Victoria area (Victoria County)
- Establishes emission specifications and control requirements to reduce VOC emissions from pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Includes inspection, testing, monitoring, and recordkeeping requirements.
The Chapter 115 rule history for pharmaceutical manufacturing gives information on revisions to the rules, including the rule proposal and adoption, the associated state implementation plan revision, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval of the rules.
- The Decision Support System can help you determine if you are subject to the Chapter 115 pharmaceutical manufacturing rules.
- Resources for small businesses and local governments
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standards
- EPA Test Methods
- The Chapter 115 Stakeholder Group helps the agency with air quality issues
- State plan to meet the national ozone standard
- Emissions banking and trading program
- Air permitting and registration
- Tax relief for pollution control property
- Point source emissions inventory