Controlling VOC Emissions from Transport Vessels
- Austin-Round Rock area (Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson Counties)
- Beaumont-Port Arthur area (Hardin, Jefferson, and Orange Counties)
- Corpus Christi area (Nueces and San Patricio Counties)
- Dallas-Fort Worth area (Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, and Tarrant Counties)
- El Paso area (El Paso County)
- Houston-Galveston-Brazoria area (Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, and Waller Counties)
- Northeast Texas area (Gregg, Harrison, Rusk, Smith, and Upshur Counties)
- San Antonio area (Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, and Wilson Counties)
- Victoria area (Victoria County)
- Applies to tank-truck tanks that are filled with gasoline or non-gasoline VOCs with a true vapor pressure ≥ 0.5 pounds per square inch absolute.
- Includes inspection, testing, and recordkeeping requirements.
The Chapter 115 rule history for transport vessels gives information on revisions to the rules, including the rule proposal and adoption, the associated State Implementation Plan revision, and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approval.
- Resources for small businesses and local governments
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standards
- EPA Test Methods
- The Chapter 115 Stakeholder Group helps the agency with air quality issues
- State plan to meet the national ozone standard
- Air permitting and registration
- Tax relief for pollution-control property
- Point source emissions inventory