Tax Relief: Advisory Committee
Advisory Committee Members
February 29, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
TCEQ Austin Headquarters
12100 Park 35 Circle (Directions)
Building E, Room 201-S
Austin, Texas 78753
The meeting can be attended via conference call using the following instructions:
1. Dial the Access Number: 1 877-820-7831
2. Enter Participants' Pass code: 924706#
An agenda is not yet available.
The TCEQ is committed to accessibility. If you would like to request a more accessible version of the meeting audio files, please contact the Tax Relief Program. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 512-239-4900.
Advisory Committee Annual Reports
Advisory Committee recommendations
The following were the Advisory Committee recommendations on proposed changes to the Title 30 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 17 (30 TAC 17) regulations regarding the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Property Program.
- "Benefit at the Site"
- Part B list
- Comments on Proposed Rule 2009-050-17-EN
- Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage Recommendation
More Questions? Contact the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program!
For more information, please contact the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Property Program by:
Tax Relief for Pollution-Control Property, MC 110
P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 512-239-4900
- Fax: 512-239-6188
Sign up for e-mail updates from the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program
Subscribe to the TCEQ’s Email List Service to receive e-mail notices whenever new information is added to the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program web pages.
Are you a new subscriber? Click “Sign up for e-mail updates” and do the following:
- Enter and confirm your e-mail address.
- From the list of choices, look under Air Quality and select "Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program."
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click "Save."
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or choose additional options from the link on this page or from the update e-mails you receive.
Already a subscriber with us? Access your user profile to add this subscription.