Tax Relief: Advisory Committee
Advisory Committee Members
March 31, 2017, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
TCEQ Austin Headquarters
12100 Park 35 Circle (Directions)
Building E, Room 201-S
Austin, Texas 78753
The meeting can be attended via conference call using the following instructions:
1. Dial the Access Number: 1 877-820-7831
2. Enter Participants' Pass code: 924706#
The agenda will be posted when available.
The TCEQ is committed to accessibility. If you would like to request a more accessible version of the meeting audio files, please contact the Tax Relief Program. E-mail: email@example.com or Phone: 512-239-4900.
Advisory Committee Annual Reports
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
Advisory Committee recommendations
- "Benefit at the Site"
- Part B list
- Comments on Proposed Rule 2009-050-17-EN
- Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage Recommendation
- 2016 Review of Tier I Table and Expedited Review List
More Questions? Contact the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program!
For more information, please contact the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Property Program by:
Tax Relief for Pollution-Control Property, MC 110
P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-239-4900
- Fax: 512-239-6188
Sign up for e-mail updates from the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program
Subscribe to the TCEQ’s Email List Service to receive e-mail notices whenever new information is added to the Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program web pages.
Are you a new subscriber? Click “Sign up for e-mail updates” and do the following:
- Enter and confirm your e-mail address.
- From the list of choices, look under Air Quality and select "Tax Relief for Pollution Control Program."
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click "Save."
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or choose additional options from the link on this page or from the update e-mails you receive.
Already a subscriber with us? Access your user profile to add this subscription.