Clean Transportation Triangle (CTT) Program
A Program of the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP)
The Clean Transportation Triangle program was established by Senate Bill 385 (82nd Legislative Session) in 2011 to create natural gas fueling stations along interstate highways between the Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas/Fort Worth areas.
The CTT program is currently not accepting grant applications. The most recent grant round closed on February 15, 2013.
Please register with our E-mail Subscription Service to receive details on future funding opportunities as they become available.
- List of 2013 CTT Applications Selected for Funding (PDF, 4/24/13)
- How to Apply
- Questions and Answers Regarding the CTT Grant Solicitation (PDF)
- Presentation from CTT Grant Workshop held on 1/23/13
- Map of CTT Eligible Highway Segments (PDF)
- List of 2012 CTT Projects Previously Selected for Funding (PDF, Updated 1/24/13)
- Senate Bill 385 (PDF)
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (TCPA) link for Liquefied Gas Taxes
- Contact Information