>> Questions or Comments: terp@tceq.texas.gov
You are here:

How to Request Reimbursement

On this page you will find all the instructions and forms you need to submit a Request for Reimbursement (RFR) for your TERP grant.

Is the equipment you want to purchase different than what is listed in your contract? Speed up your reimbursement by letting us know now! Contact us to make a change.