Rebate Grants Program: 30-Day Notice
The TCEQ’s Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP) Program announces changes to its upcoming Rebate Grants Program in accordance with Section 386.117 of the Texas Health and Safety Code.
Sample Application Forms
- DRAFT Project Application Form (TCEQ-20332) (PDF)
- DRAFT Supplemental Activity Application Form -Replacement of Heavy Duty Vehicles and Equipment (TCEQ-20332a) (PDF)
- DRAFT Supplemental Activity Application Form -Repower of Heavy Duty Vehicles and Equipment (TCEQ-20332b) (PDF)
Sample Maximum Rebate Grant Tables
- DRAFT - AGRICULTURAL TRACTOR (7-Year Activity Life) (PDF)
- DRAFT – ON-ROAD HEAVY-DUTY VEHICLE Greater than 60,000 GVWR (7-Year Activity Life) (PDF)
This grant program will not officially open before April 12, 2013.
The draft document provided on this Web page is for information only. Application forms may not be submitted at this time. A final application form and rebate grant tables will be available when the grant round officially opens.
If you have any questions, please contact the TERP staff at 800-919-TERP (8377), or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.