Upcoming TERP Meetings and Workshops
- Workshop Schedules by Grant Program
- Reimbursement, Disposition, & Monitoring Workshops
- Public Meetings
- For More Information
Workshop Schedules by Grant Program
Workshops are scheduled prior to or during a grant application period to provide interested applicants with an overview of program requirements and the application process. Browse workshop schedules by grant program below. Want to be the first to know when an application period has opened? Sign up to recieve e-mail updates!
The CTT/AFFP programs offer grants for the creation of natural gas fueling stations along interstate highways between the Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas/Fort Worth areas.
There are no CTT/AFFP workshops scheduled at this time.
The purpose of the Drayage Truck Incentive Program (DTIP) is to provide financial incentives for the replacement of older drayage trucks and equipment operating at eligible seaports and Class I rail yards in areas of Texas designated as nonattainment under the Federal Clean Air Act.
There are no DTIP workshops scheduled at this time.
The Emissions Reduction Incentive Grants program offers grants to upgrade or replace on-road vehicles, non-road equipment, stationary equipment, on-vehicle electrification and idle reduction infrastructure, and rail relocation and improvement projects.
The TCEQ is now accepting applications for funding consideration under the Emissions Reduction Incentive Grants (ERIG) Program. Applications must be received at the front desk, Rm. 1301, 1st floor of Building F on the premises of the TCEQ by no later than 5:00 p.m. Central Time, January 10, 2017.
There are no ERIG workshops scheduled at this time.
These grants provide incentives to assist in the implementation of new technologies to reduce emissions of pollutants from facilities and other stationary sources.
There are no NTIG workshops scheduled at this time.
The Rebate Grants program is a simplified first-come, first-served grant program to upgrade or replace diesel heavy-duty vehicles and/or non-road equipment.
The TCEQ has scheduled seven Rebate Grant Program Workshops to aid applicants in completing grant applications.
- SAN ANTONIO: January 17, 2017, 1:00pm - 4:00pm, AACOG, Al Notzon Board Room, 8700 Tesoro Drive, San Antonio, TX 78217
- ARLINGTON: January 18, 2017, 1:00pm - 5:00pm, NCTCOG, Regional Forum Room, 616 Six Flags Drive, Arlington, TX 76011
- LONGVIEW: January 19, 2017, 12:30pm - 4:30pm, Longview Public Library, Moeschile Meeting Room, 222 West Cotton Street, Longview, TX 75601
- AUSTIN: January 20, 2017, 1:30pm - 4:30pm, TCEQ Building F, Room 2210-VTC, 12100 Park 35 Circle, Austin, TX 78753
- CORPUS CHRISTI: January 23, 2017, 1:00pm - 4:30pm, TCEQ-Corpus Christi, Room 2004, 6300 Ocean Drive, NRC, Suite 1200, Corpus Christi, TX 78412-5839
- *HOUSTON: January 24, 2017, 1:30pm - 4:30pm, Tracy Gee, AR-2, 3599 Westcenter Drive, Houston, TX
- BEAUMONT: January 25, 2017, 1:30pm - 4:30pm, Southeast Regional Planning Commission, Transportation Conference Room, 2210 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX 77703
*Spanish translation available
The Texas Clean Fleet Program (TCFP) offers grants to replace heavy-duty and light-duty on-road diesel vehicles with alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles.
There are no TCFP workshops scheduled at this time.
The TNGVGP provides grants to encourage an entity that owns and operates a heavy-duty or medium-duty motor vehicle to repower the vehicle with a natural gas engine or replace the vehicle with a natural gas vehicle. Grant applicants must go through a Participating Dealer under contract with the TCEQ to apply.
The TCEQ is now accepting Proposal Forms from entities interested in entering into an agreement with the TCEQ as Participating Dealers for the Texas Natural Gas Vehicle Grant Program (TNGVGP) during the Fiscal Biennium 2016-2017.
There are no TNGVGP Participating Dealer workshops scheduled at this time.
TERP Reimbursement, Disposition, & Monitoring Workshops
Are you the recent recipient of a TERP grant? Workshops are scheduled throughout the year to provide an overview of the reimbursement, disposition, and monitoring process to grantees who were recently awarded a grant under the Emissions Reduction Incentive Grants (ERIG) and Rebate Grants programs. Staff will be available to address specific questions or concerns following the workshop. The workshop is beneficial to both grantees and third-party preparers.
There are no Reimbursement, Disposition, & Monitoring workshops scheduled at this time.
Public meetings are facilitated by the TCEQ and are intended for the taking of public comment on proposed rule changes.
There are no public meetings scheduled at this time.
For More Information
For more information about the scheduling of TERP workshops and public meetings call 800-919-TERP or email email@example.com.