Texas Natural Gas Vehicle Grant Program: Solicitation
|The TNGVGP is currently accepting grant applications. Applications will be accepted until May 31, 2015, at 5:00 p.m., or until all funding is awarded, whichever occurs earlier.
UPDATE: The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has received a sufficient number of applications under the Texas Natural Gas Vehicle Grant Program (TNGVGP) to award all of the funding available for this fiscal year. Therefore, those grant applications received beyond the funding threshold for this fiscal year will be held in their original queueing order and processed for contract consideration after the new fiscal year begins in September 2014 when more grant funds become available. New grant information will be posted as details become available.
- How to Apply: Application Forms and Information
- TNGVGP Summary Sheet (PDF)
- Map of TNGVGP Eligible Counties (PDF)
- List of Participating Dealers (PDF)
- List of EPA Certificates of Conformity (for natural gas engines and vehicles) (PDF)
- Contact Information
Tools and Links
- Emissions Reduction Calculator
- United States Department of Energy (DOE) Alternative Fueling Station Locator
- Determining the Emission Standard for the Diesel or Gasoline Vehicle or Engine to be Replaced or Repowered (PDF)
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (TCPA) link for Liquefied Gas Taxes
Program-Related Legislation and Rules