Air Permitting 101 Modules
This training is broken up into the following five modules:
- Air Permits Division Organization (Module 1)
- Air Permitting Basics (Module 2)
- Air Permits Division Process (Module 3)
- Air Permits Division Interaction and How Permitting Data is Used Throughout the Agency (Module 4)
- Permit Document Availability/Final Exam (Module 5)
You are currently in Module 2, entitled "Air Permitting Basics." To access the other modules, simply click on the bulleted links. For the most effective learning experience, it is recommended that the modules be completed in the order listed above.
After completing the previous module, entitled "Air Permits Division Organization," you should have a basic idea of the division's organizational structure. Now, let's take a closer look at the work that these seven sections perform. There are two primary programs implemented by the Air Permits Division: the New Source Review (NSR) Program and the Title V Operating Permits Program.