Air Permitting 101 Modules
This training is broken up into the following five modules:
- Air Permits Division Organization (Module 1)
- Air Permitting Basics (Module 2)
- Air Permits Division Process (Module 3)
- Air Permits Division Interaction and How Permitting Data is Used Throughout the Agency (Module 4)
- Permit Document Availability/Final Exam (Module 5)
You are currently in Module 5, entitled "Permit Document Availability/Final Exam." To access the other modules, simply click on the bulleted links. For the most effective learning experience, it is recommended that the modules be completed in the order listed above.
After completing the previous module, entitled "Air Permits Division Interaction and How Permitting Data is Used Throughout the Agency," you should have an understanding of the Air Permits Division's interaction with other TCEQ programs and how the technical information generated during a permit review is important to other state initiatives and public interest. Module 5 will cover how the division handles the documentation generated during a permit review, the importance of that information in future reviews, and the availability of that information to agency staff and the public.