Air Permitting 101 Modules
This training is broken up into the following five modules:
- Air Permits Division Organization (Module 1)
- Air Permitting Basics (Module 2)
- Air Permits Division Process (Module 3)
- Air Permits Division Interaction and How Permitting Data is Used Throughout the Agency (Module 4)
- Permit Document Availability/Final Exam (Module 5)
You are currently in Module 4, entitled "Air Permits Division Interaction and How Permitting Data is Used Throughout the Agency." To access the other modules, simply click on the bulleted links. For the most effective learning experience, it is recommended that the modules be completed in the order listed above.
After completing the previous module, entitled "Air Permits Division Process," you should have an understanding of the review processes associated with the different permit authorizations. The review processes require that the division interact with other parts of the agency in addition to outside entities such as local programs, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the public. In this module, we'll focus on the interaction between the Air Permits Division and other TCEQ programs.