Air Permitting 101 Modules
This training is broken up into the following five modules:
- Air Permits Division Organization (Module 1)
- Air Permitting Basics (Module 2)
- Air Permits Division Process (Module 3)
- Air Permits Division Interaction and How Permitting Data is Used Throughout the Agency (Module 4)
- Permit Document Availability/Final Exam (Module 5)
You are currently in Module 3 entitled "Air Permits Division Process." To access the other modules, simply click on the bulleted links. For the most effective learning experience, it is recommended that the modules be completed in the order listed above.
After completing the previous module, entitled "Air Permitting Basics," you should have an understanding of the authorizations that the technical sections in the division evaluate. Now it's time to take a look at the review process associated with the different permit authorizations. The main objective of our division is to review and authorize air applications and registrations. In general, there are some basic steps that must be completed for every authorization.