Surface Coating of Miscellaneous Metal Parts and Products
- Air Permits Division Memo regarding applicability of Subpart MMMM (PDF) (Help with PDF.)
- EPA Brochure with applicability information for Subpart MMMM
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Surface Coaters
- SBLGA Surface Coating: Compliance Resources and Tools
- Air Permits Division Certification of Emission Limits Form (APD-CERT, TCEQ Form-10489)
- Certification and Registration form for a Permit by Rule (PI-7-CERT, TCEQ Form-20182)
The following Initial Notification and Notification of Compliance Status forms are only for major sources or area sources who failed to certify their emission levels as of January 2, 2007. Major sources (Title V/NSR permit holders) should use the Initial and Compliance Status Notifications forms and methods given in their permits first, if available.
- Initial Notification Form example (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Initial Notification Form example (DOC)
- Notification of Compliance Status Form example (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Notification of Compliance Status Form example (DOC)
- 30 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 113.960
- 40 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 63 National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Surface Coating of Miscellaneous Metal Parts and Products; Final Rule (Federal Register Notice) (Help with PDF).
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart MMMM (§ 63.3880-63.3981)