Wastewater Treatment Plants: Compliance Resources
Many documents on this page are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) (Help with PDF).
Record Keeping and Reporting
Discharge Monitoring Report Information
- NetDMR: Online Reporting of Discharge Monitoring Data
- Printable DMR Form (PDF) - This form will need to be printed and completed by hand.
Wastewater Compliance Spreadsheets
- Minor Discharge - Rectangular Weir with End Contractions
- Minor Discharge V-Notch Weir
- Texas Land Application Permits (TLAP) - Rectangular Weir with End Contractions
- TLAP V-Notch Weir
Frequently Used Forms
- Water Quality Noncompliance Notification (TCEQ-00501) (PDF)—form to notify the TCEQ of a water quality noncompliance or unauthorized discharge
- Public Notification Form for Wastewater Discharges (TCEQ-20627) (DOCX)—form to notify the public that an unauthorized discharge has occurred
- Request for Address Change of a Water Quality Permit or Registration (TCEQ-00746) (PDF)
- Request for Name Change of a Water Quality Permit or Registration (TCEQ-20028) (PDF)
- Request to Cancel a Water Quality Permit or Registration (TCEQ-20029) (PDF)
- Water Quality Permits and Registrations
- Stormwater Permit Information—Plants with a design flow of 1.0 million gallons per day and above or those required to have a pretreatment program (40 CFR Part 403) fall under stormwater rules (Sector T: Treatment Works).
Compliance Overview Tools
- Troubleshooting Bacteria Effluent from Wastewater Treatment Plants (RG-515)
- Wastewater Treatment Plants: Bacteriological Testing—Information for wastewater treatment plants to assist with bacteriological testing and reporting.
- In-House and On-Site Laboratories—Useful information that domestic wastewater treatment facilities can reference for laboratory sample-testing requirements.
Help for Wastewater Treatment Plant Owners and Operators—Fact sheets and manuals from the EPA and other sources on various techniques for treating wastewater.
- Wastewater Pretreatment Requirements
- EPA Wastewater Technology Fact Sheets
- Training for Water Professionals - Wastewater Lagoons
- Aquatic Plants and Their Control (PDF) - Before applying herbicides or pesticides near or in waters of the state, ensure compliance with the Pesticide General Permit.
- Most Frequently Needed Records for Wastewater Investigations (RG-088)
- Operation and Maintenance Guide for Imhoff Tank and Oxidation Pond Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Delinquent Fees