The TCEQ's Small Business and Local Government Assistance (SBLGA) section offers compliance checklists to help owners and operators of small business and local government facilities determine their compliance with various statutes and regulations. These checklists are used in the Compliance Commitment (C2) Site Visit Program.
These checklists are in PDF format. (Help with PDF)
- Aggregate Production Operation
- Auto Body
- Automotive Repair
- Auto Salvage
- Concrete Batch Plants
- Dry Cleaners
- Fleet Maintenance
- General Recycling: limited to one site visit and are not eligible for a C2 certificate.
- Metal Fabrication
- Metal Finishers
- Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- Petroleum Storage Tanks: limited to one site visit and are not eligible for a C2 certificate.
- Surface Coating
- Wood Products Manufacturing
- Edwards Aquifer: to be used with the checklists above
- High Intensity: to be used with the checklists above
Checklists for Public Water Supplies
These facilities are not eligible for the C2 Site Visit Program.