Surface Coating: Compliance Resources
Information and forms for small-business owners and local governments with surface coating facilities in Texas.
- Surface Coating Facilities–A guide to obtaining air authorization in Texas. (RG-404)
- Surface Coating Facilities: Emissions Calculation Spreadsheet–This Excel spreadsheet assists with emission calculations.
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Surface Coating
- Air Emissions Calculation Tips–Use this tool to determine if your shop can be covered by a Permit by Rule.
- De Minimis–Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- Certification and Registration Form for a Permit by Rule
- Paint Spray Booths–Spray booth information and examples of acceptable and unacceptable stack designs.
- NESHAP for Surface Coating of Miscellaneous Metal Parts and Products
- NESHAP Assistance Tools for Auto Body, Surface Coating, and Paint Stripping
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Managing Paint and Paint-Related Waste Under the Universal Waste Rule (RG-370)
- Common Questions on Empty Waste Containers (RG-480)