Foundries: Compliance Resources
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Foundries
- Non-Attainment/Near Non-Attainment Map (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Classification and Coding of Industrial and Hazardous Waste (RG-022)–Assists generators of industrial and hazardous waste in meeting the requirements of self waste classification.
- Waste Reduction Policy Act
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
Compliance Overview Tools
- Foundries Checklist (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Texas Cast Metals Association
- Foundry Industry Recycling Starts Today (FIRST)
- Beneficial Reuse of Foundry Sand
- Foundry Sand
- Tier II, TRI, and 112(r): A Comparison
- Delinquent Fees
- Your business could be eligible for a free environmental compliance assessment. For more information, visit our Compliance Commitment (C2) Site Visit Program website.