Compliance Assistance Sorted by Environmental Issue
Receive confidential technical assistance for your small business or local government on air, water, waste, and pollution prevention issues without the threat of enforcement. For more information, please call our compliance assistance hotline at 1-800-447-2827.
- Air Permitting 101-Online training course that includes five modules covering the organization and basic functions of the Air Permits Division.
- Assistance Tools for Minor Sources of Nitrogen Oxides-Information for controlling the emissions of nitrogen oxides (NOx) from certain combustion sources.
- De Minimis-Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- NESHAP Assistance Tools-Information regarding 40 CFR 63 National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) at selected small business area sources.
- Nonattainment/Near-Nonattainment Map (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Indexes to Air Permits by Rule (PBRs)
- Outdoor Burning Brochure
- Assistance Tools for Stormwater Permitting
- Edwards Aquifer
- Edwards Aquifer Protection Program-If your facility is located over any portion of the Edwards Aquifer, you will need to comply with these rules.
- Industrial Wastewater and Storm Water Regulations
- On-Site Sewage Facilities-Information on permitting a Septic System
- Public Water Supply
- Reporting Requirements for Categorical Industrial Users (RG-401)
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water: What is my Source?
- Regulations, Resources, and Guidance on Recycling Electronic Equipment
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Classification and Coding of Industrial and Hazardous Waste (RG-022)-Assists generators of industrial and hazardous waste in meeting the requirements of self waste classification.
- Hazardous Waste: There IS an Easier Way-Information regarding Universal Waste rules in Texas.
- Hazardous and Industrial Waste-Am I Regulated?
- Common Questions on Empty Waste Containers (RG-480)
- Managing Paint and Paint-Related Waste Under the Universal Waste Rule (RG-370)
- Nonhazardous Industrial Waste Storage, Treatment, or Disposal: Am I Regulated?
- Permit Exemption for Drying Car Wash Grit Trap Waste (30 TAC 330.13 (h))
- Recycling: Am I Regulated?
- Resource Exchange Network for Eliminating Waste (RENEW) Listings
- Special Waste Regulations in Texas (RG-029)
- The Used Oil Recycling Handbook (RG-325)-Guidance for Used Oil Handlers.
- Traditional Municipal Solid Waste Disposal: A Guide for Local Governments (RG-469)
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix-For help making a hazardous waste determination.
- Waste Reduction Policy Act
- Where to Find Resources on Managing Municipal Solid Waste
- Mercury Convenience Switches
- Used Oil, Batteries, Antifreeze, or Used Tires