Assistance Tools for Industrial Stormwater General Permit
Industrial facilities, based on their Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code, that discharge stormwater into a storm drain system or to surface waters in the state of Texas must comply with stormwater permitting requirements. The following tools were designed to assist the regulated community in meeting permit requirements.
Many documents on this page are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) or Microsoft Word . (Help with downloading files).
- Multi-Sector General Permit, TXR050000
Multi-Sector General Permit Information – Requirements and options for the treatment and discharge of stormwater from industrial facilities under General Permit TXR050000.
- Basics of Industrial Stormwater Regulations
- Industrial Facilities – This page contains steps for obtaining coverage under the Multi-Sector General Permit.
- Delegation of Signatories to Reports
- Sampling Guide
- Industrial Stormwater: Frequently Asked Questions (currently under revision).
- Conditional No-Exposure Exclusion for Stormwater Runoff: A Guide for Industries Operating Under the TPDES Multi-Sector General Permit, TXR050000 (RG-467)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3):
- Quarterly Visual Monitoring of Stormwater Runoff
- Latitude and Longitude
- Atlas of Texas Surface Waters
- Approved Texas 303(d) List of Impaired Waters
To obtain the following forms, go to the TCEQ Forms Web page and search for the form number indicated (in parentheses).
- Notice of Intent (TCEQ Form 10382)
- No-Exposure Certification (TCEQ Form 10383)
- Hazardous Metals Waiver (TCEQ Form 10425)
- Notice of Termination (TCEQ Form 10443)
- Benchmark Monitoring Data Analysis (TCEQ Form 20091)
- Notice of Change (TCEQ Form 20390)
To obtain Discharge Monitoring Reports and the Benchmark Summary Form, go the Monitoring and Reporting Stormwater Discharges from Industrial Facilities Web page.
- Additional Guidance and Quick Links: Industrial Activities – Links to documents associated with industrial stormwater activities.
- EPA Industrial Fact Sheet Series – Includes control measures for minimizing the typical pollutants associated with discharges from specific sectors of industry.
- EPA Region 6 Industrial Stormwater