Monthly Enforcement Reports (2008 and later)
The following files are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (help with PDF).
The monthly enforcement report provides the Commissioners with key status and performance indicators about agency enforcement activities. The report includes
- The number of Enforcement Action Referrals received from the beginning of the fiscal year through the reporting month;
- The number of orders issued and penalties assessed from the beginning of the fiscal year through the reporting month;
- The number of Notices of Violations issued from Regional Offices and the TCEQ Central Office;
- A summary of investigative activities for the current fiscal year;
- The number of cases that are being tracked for compliance;
- Information on the number of pending administrative orders;
- Information on the number of backlogged cases;
- The number of pending and finalized cases at the Attorney General's Office; and
Reports are available beginning with January 2008. The August reports contain the complete set of data for the fiscal year.
If you have questions about the content of the reports, please contact Enforcement Division, 512/239-3414, 512/239-2545 or email at email@example.com.