2015 Annual Public Drinking Water Conference
Tell Me More…
When: August 11-12, 2015
Where: Austin, Texas
Conference agenda and hotel information coming soon.
What’s in It for Me?
This free two-day seminar will bring you up to date on all you need to know about operating a public drinking water system in Texas.
- Attend presentations on the following water-related topics:
- Current drinking water regulations
- Operating your system
- New technologies
- And more!
- Receive continuing education units (CEUs) towards your water operator license for the qualified sessions you attend.
- In the TCEQ technical assistance room, talk to TCEQ staff one-to-one about your water system.
- Visit with technical exhibitors and representatives from governmental agencies and professional associations to learn about other resources available to you.
- Meet with water system representatives from around the state.
PDW Conference Registration is open. Click here to register.
Information for exhibitors
Contact Mason T. Miller by e-mail at Mason.Miller@tceq.texas.gov or call Mr. Miller at 254-761-3037.