2013 Annual PDW Conference
This free two-day seminar will bring you up to date on all you need to know about operating a public drinking water system or water utility in Texas.
Tell Me More…
What: TCEQ 2013 Public Drinking Water Conference: Information and Tools for Public Water Systems and Utilities
When: August 6–7, 2013
Where: DoubleTree Hotel Austin
6505 IH-35 North
What’s in It for Me?
Many chances to learn all you need to know:
- Attend presentations on the following water-related topics:
- Current drinking water regulations
- Operating your system
- New technologies
- And more!
- Receive continuing education units (CEUs) towards your water operator license for the qualified sessions you attend.
- In the TCEQ technical assistance room, talk to TCEQ staff one-to-one about your water system .
- Visit with technical exhibitors and representatives from governmental agencies and professional associations to learn about other resources available to you.
- Meet with water system representatives from around the state.