Residual Disinfectant Reporting for Public Water Systems
All community and nontransient noncommunity public water systems (PWSs) that use only purchased water or groundwater must regularly monitor the level of disinfectant in the distribution system and use the DLQOR form to report this information to the TCEQ quarterly.
Important: Changes have been made to the DLQOR automatic data system. Email submissions are no longer accepted, however we have a new electronic reporting system known as E2.To learn more about submitting your form electronically, click here.
The electronic submission process is optional and we will continue to accept the paper form through the mail. Please use the most up to date version of the pdf form located below.
The Disinfectant Level Quarterly Operating Report (DLQOR) is available as a fill-in-the-blank PDF file. This PDF file:
- comes with simple, one-page instructions for completing your DLQOR
- is very easy to use
- reminds you if you forget to fill out any fields
- automatically calculates percentage of samples with a low residual
Who Should Not Use DLQORs
If your PWS treats surface water or groundwater under the direct influence of surface water (GUI), do not use this form. Instead, you must submit Surface Water Monthly Operating Reports (SWMORs).
Forms and Worksheets
- Disinfectant Level Quarterly Operating Report (DLQOR):
- Important: Be sure to complete all fields, including your PWS ID number, when you fill out the DLQOR form. If your forms are not complete when we receive them, you might not receive proper credit—instead, you could receive a violation.
- Disinfectant Residual Worksheet:
Topics Under this Category
Shows public water systems that use only purchased water or groundwater how to comply with the disinfectant-level monitoring and reporting requirements of 30 TAC Section 290.110. Includes example calculations, worksheets, sample report, blank report form.