Residual Disinfectant Reporting for Public Water Systems
All community and nontransient noncommunity public water systems (PWSs) that use only purchased water or groundwater must regularly monitor the level of disinfectant in the distribution system and use the DLQOR form to report this information to the TCEQ quarterly.
Important: Changes are being made to the DLQOR automatic data system. Effective as of July 12, 2010, the e-mail submission system was retired because the software process that we use to accept your electronic data is no longer functional. Instead, we will be manually entering the data that you send on the signed paper copy that you submit. We are working to replace the software process with a new and improved process. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience.
The Disinfectant Level Quarterly Operating Report (DLQOR) is available as a fill-in-the-blank PDF file. This PDF file:
- comes with simple, one-page instructions for completing your DLQOR - (7/12/2010 under revision, please note: cannot submit by email)
- is very easy to use
- reminds you if you forget to fill out any fields
- automatically calculates percentage of samples with a low residual
RG-407, Disinfectant Reporting for Public Water Systems, has also been revised.
Who Should Not Use DLQORs
If your PWS treats surface water or groundwater under the direct influence of surface water (GUI), do not use this form. Instead, you must submit Surface Water Monthly Operating Reports (SWMORs).
Forms and Worksheets
- Disinfectant Level Quarterly Operating Report (DLQOR):
- Important: Be sure to complete all fields, including your PWS ID number, when you fill out the DLQOR form. If your forms are not complete when we receive them, you might not receive proper credit—instead, you could receive a violation.
- Disinfectant Residual Worksheet:
Topics Under This Category:
Disinfectant Residual Reporting for Public Water Systems Shows public water systems that use only purchased water or groundwater how to comply with the disinfectant-level monitoring and reporting requirements of 30 TAC Section 290.110. Includes example calculations, worksheets, sample report, blank report form.
Information about the Disinfectant Quarterly Operating Report (DLQOR) Brief overview of disinfectant-level monitoring and reporting requirements of 30 TAC Section 290.110, which apply to public water systems that use only purchased water or groundwater.