Drinking Water Advisory Work Group (DWAWG)
The DWAWG was established in 1992 by the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission’s (TNRCC) Public Drinking Water Section. Based on input from the group, TCEQ Drinking Water Section staff compiles agendas for each quarterly meeting. DWAWG provides the TCEQ with expanded knowledge and resources to help with existing and future drinking water issues.
- EPA Federal Revised Total Coliform Rule Public Water System Training Workshop (Agenda)
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Commons Learning Center, Big Tex Auditorium, Room 1.102, J. J. Pickle Research Campus
- 10100 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
- Next DWAWG to be held on January 21, 2016
- Participating in the DWAWG
- Agendas and Minutes for Current and Past Meetings
- Webcasts Events
- Staff Contact and E-mail Box for DWAWG
- Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Follow-up Meeting June 3, 2014
- May 9, 2014 Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Meeting Minutes
- Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Questions and Discussion Topics
The DWAWG is a voluntary group and is open to the public, so anyone who wishes to join may attend the meetings and participate in the discussion.
The DWAWG currently has representation from American Water Works Association, Texas Rural Water Association, Texas Water Utilities Association, Independent Water & Sewer Companies of Texas, Texas Municipal League, Clean Water Action, Consumers Union, League of Women Voters, Sierra Club, Texas Water Conservation Association, Association of Water Board Directors, Community Resource Group, Dow Chemical, attorneys, engineers, and individual citizens.
Notice of Upcoming DWAWG Stakeholder Meeting
|Date:||January 21, 2016|
|Time:||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
12100 Park 35 Circle
Building E, Room 201S
Austin, Texas 78753
Free parking is available on the 4th floor of the parking garage located between Buildings E and F.
Future DWAWG Meetings
- January 21, 2016
- April 19, 2016
- July 19, 2016
- October 18, 2016
Presentations from October 28 Special Meeting:
Presentations from July 21 Meeting:
Water Shortage Reporting and Fire Flow Rule Stakeholder Meeting Summary held on Wed. Sept. 18, 2013.
For more information or to suggest topics for meetings, call James Beauchamp 512-239-6174 or through our main Water Supply Division line, 512-239-4691. You may also e-mail your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “DWAWG; in the subject line of your e-mail.