How to Nominate a Public Water System for Recognition
Anyone—administrators, board members, water operators, and other community members—may nominate a public water system (PWS) that they think deserves one of these awards:
The easiest way to nominate a PWS for one or more of these awards is to complete and submit a nomination form. Use the version that is most convenient for you:
- MS Word form (Help with Downloading Files.) Save it to your computer, complete the blanks, and save it again.
- Send by email, or print it and submit it to the fax or mail address below.
- PDF file (Help with PDF.) Save it to your computer, complete the blanks, print it out, and submit it by mail.
Nominations for recognition for 2014 must be received by May 31, 2015.
You may also nominate a PWS by simply sending an e-mail or a letter. Include this information:
- Name of the PWS
- The award name
- A brief description of the accomplishments that qualify the PWS for this award
Send nomination forms, e-mails, or letters to:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Put "PDW Recognition Nomination" in the subject line.
PDW Recognition Program - MC 155
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
PO Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087
- Fax: 512-239-6050 Put "Attn: PDW Recognition Program" on the cover page.
If you have questions about the nomination process, contact us and ask to speak to the PDW Recognition Program manager.