How to Find a Water Operations Company
How to use our database to find out whether a water operations company has a current registration.
Our Compliance Support Division maintains a Web page that allows you to search for water operations companies that are registered with us. To find a list of all registered companies:
- Ignore the dropdown box labeled “Program.”
- Click “Group Search Criteria.”
- For “License or Registration Type and Level,” choose “Water Operations Company.”
- If you want to find a company that is close to your system, use the “City,” “County,” or “TCEQ Region” dropdown box to focus on that geographic area. (ZIP code searches are not particularly helpful. These searches work only if you enter all five digits, and they give you a list of companies whose address is in that ZIP code.)
- Leave the other dropdown boxes in the search form alone.
- At the bottom of the form, click “Find.”
If you’re ready, search now.