Water Utilities Map Viewer
Enhancements to the iWUD Map Viewer offer new functionality with advanced, user-friendly search tools and bi-directional flow tools linking it to iWUD. These features allow users to determine if there is an existing retail utility or district service provider for a particular area.
The main uses of the iWUD Map Viewer include the following:
- Access current available retail water and sewer utility and district service provider data;
- View, print, and download CCN and district boundaries;
- Search to locate retail utility and /or district service provider(s) by a selected CCN number, water district name, city, county, zip code, address, intersection, and latitude/longitude; and
- Obtain more details about a CCN or district by using tools linking to iWUD.
Go to Map Viewer - Best viewed using Internet Explorer V9.0 and above, Firefox V22.0 and above, or Google Chrome V28.0 and above.
Help Guide - Read this first. This downloadable PDF document explains how to use the tools available in the viewer.
- For information about Certificates of Convenience and Necessity (CCN) Maps, see the Water Utilities Map Page.
- To request further assistance locating a retail water or sewer utility or district service provider, please submit Form 10427 - “Who Provides Water or Sewer Service to My Property?”
- For CCN & Sale Transfer Merger (STM) Applications and Documents, review the Utility Publications, Checklists, Applications & Documents