Water Utilities Map Viewer
Enhancements to the iWUD Map Viewer offer new functionality with advanced, user-friendly search tools and bi-directional flow tools linking it to iWUD. These features allow users to determine if there is an existing retail utility or district service provider for a particular area.
The main uses of the iWUD Map Viewer include the following:
- Access current available retail water and sewer utility and district service provider data;
- View, print, and download CCN and district boundaries;
- Search to locate retail utility and /or district service provider(s) by a selected CCN number, water district name, city, county, zip code, address, intersection, and latitude/longitude; and
- Obtain more details about a CCN or district by using tools linking to iWUD.
- Go to the Water Utilities Map Viewer - Best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0/7.0 or Firefox 2.0/3.0. Google Chrome is not supported.
- User Guide - Read this first. The help page explains how to use the tools available in the iWUD Map Viewer. The help page can also be accessed from the viewer itself from the Help button.
- For information about Certificates of Convenience and Necessity (CCN) Maps, see the Water Utilities Map Page.
- To request further assistance locating a retail water or sewer utility or district service provider, please submit Form 10427 - “Who Provides Water or Sewer Service to My Property?”
- For CCN & Sale Transfer Merger (STM) Applications and Documents, review the Utility Publications, Checklists, Applications & Documents