TCEQ Spatial Queries and Mapping Application Viewer
The TCEQ Spatial Queries and Mapping Applications Viewer allows users to do the following:
- View aerial imagery for any area in Texas.
- Obtain latitude - longitude coordinates for point locations or
- Locate points in Texas that correspond to known street addresses.
The Viewer is an ArcIMS application, which provides users with basic GIS capability via a web browser.
It incorporates the Google Maps Viewer , but includes functionality and tools specifically designed to meet TCEQ customer needs. Because this viewer is posted on the TCEQ external web page and is available for public use, its use of the Google Maps Viewer complies with the Terms of Service for Google Maps.
- How to Use the TCEQ Spatial Queries and Mapping
Application Viewer [DOC Format, 363 KB] - Read this
first. This downloadable MS Word document explains how to
use the tools available in the viewer.
- Go to
the Map Viewer - Best viewed using Internet Explorer 7 and
- Contact Us - You may e-mail the Information Resources Division
-- GIS Team at
(Help with Downloading Files.)