Office of Legal Services Events
- Stakeholder Meeting on Rule About Water Rights During Drought or Emergency Water Shortage Aug 11, 2011 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM — 12100 Park 35 Circle, Building E, Room 201,
- The TCEQ held a meeting for public input about developing a rule to suspend or adjust water rights during drought or emergency water shortage.
- Rule for Drought or Water Shortage Conditions
- Rule to allow suspension and adjustments of water rights by the TCEQ Executive Director. TCEQ’s Sunset Bill, House Bill (HB) 2694, Regular Session Legislature, 2011, Section 5.03, adds Section 11.053 to the Texas Water Code, effective September 1, 2011.
- Public Comments Received in Response to the August 11th Stakeholder Meeting
- Comments Received Regarding the Drought Rule
- Stakeholder Meeting about Implementation of the Curtailment Rule Jul 10, 2012 from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM — TCEQ Building E, Room 201, 12100 Park 35 Circle, Austin 78753,
- Review of the process for implementing Texas Administrative Code Chapter 36, Suspension or Adjustment of Water Rights During Drought or Emergency Water Shortage.