Region 3 Abilene Exam Registration Form
Remember, you can register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper and pencil test!
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices.
Region 3 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 3 - Abilene
1977 Industrial Boulevard
Abilene, TX 79602-7833
Main Phone Line: (325) 698-9674
Fax: (325) 698-5869
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT)-written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician (English and Spanish)
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) (By appointment only. Please email us at AbileneExams@tceq.texas.gov)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: The following exams are given the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Exams start promptly at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Please arrive to the exam location 20 minutes prior to the exam time. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time.
- Where: 1977 Industrial Blvd., Abilene, TX 79602-7833
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the Abilene regional office at (325) 698-9674.
- Seating: Seating is limited to 20. You must pre-register. Walk-ins will be allowed, but Pre-Registering is preferred.
- Parking: Open parking; do not park in spots closest to the building.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, check/ money order/e-Pay receipt, confirmation of exam registration/training certificates, and re-test/deficiency letters. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.