Region 1 Amarillo Exam Registration Form
Amarillo Exam Registration
Before registering to take an exam, your license application must be approved! Have you received your approval letter? If your license application is not approved, your registration will be cancelled. You can check the status of your application on the TCEQ Search License or Registration Information web page.
Remember, if you are approved, you can also register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper and pencil test!
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices. A list of CBT locations can be found on the CBT web page.
Region 1 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 1 - Amarillo
3918 Canyon Drive (IH-27)
Amarillo, Texas 79109-4933
Main Phone Line: (806) 353 - 9251
Fax: (806) 358 - 9545
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) - written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician (English and Spanish)
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: The following exams are given the first Tuesday of every month. Exams start promptly at 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Please arrive to the exam location 30 minutes prior to the exam time. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time.
- Where: 3918 Canyon Drive (IH-27), Amarillo, Texas 79109-4933
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the Amarillo regional office at (806) 353-9251.
- Seating: Seating is limited. You must pre-register. No walk-ins are allowed.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, confirmation of exam registration and approval letters or failure analysis. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.
Your Application Must Be Pre-Approved Before Registering For An Exam
Your license application must be approved before you can register to take an exam. Any exam registration submitted by individuals without an approved application will be removed from the exam roster. In order to take an exam, you must present your application approval letter or you may not be able to sit for the exam.
Your Customer Number (CN) is located on your Application Approval letter you will receive in the mail when your application has been approved. You may also view your application status and CN number by searching the Licensing or Registration Information web page. Remember, your application for the exam you are registering for MUST be approved before you register for an exam.
Please be careful when entering your information (CN, etc) as inaccurate information may cause your exam registration to be cancelled. The Customer Number can be copied from the TCEQ Search Licensing or Registration Information web page and pasted into the Customer Number for accuracy.
Please do not hit the submit button more than once! Once the data has been transmitted, you will receive a success page and a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam or Junk folder.