Austin Exam Registration
Occupational Licensing Exam Information
Remember, you can register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper and pencil test!
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices.
Region 11 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 11 - Austin
Building A, Room 173
12100 Park 35 Circle
Austin, TX 78753
Main Phone Line: (512) 239-6133
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) - written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician (English and Spanish)
- Leaking Petroleum Storage Tank (LPST) (by appointment only)
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) (by appointment only)
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: Exams are offered on the second Monday of each month. Exams start promptly at 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM (3 hour exams). Please arrive to the exam location 30 minutes prior to the exam time. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time.
- Where: 12100 Park 35 Circle, Building A, Room 173, Austin, Texas 78753.
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the Austin regional office at (512) 239-6133.
- Seating: Seating is limited. You must pre-register. No walk-ins are allowed.
- Parking: Visitor Parking is available.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, check/ money order/e-Pay receipt, confirmation of exam registration/training certificates, and re-test/deficiency letters. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.