Region 11 Austin Exam Registration
Occupational Licensing Exam Information
There are two methods to take an exam: Computer-Based or Classroom.
- Computer-Based: Visit the Computer-Based Testing webpage for more information on how to take advantage of this option.
- Classroom Regional Exam: Pre registration is REQUIRED to take an exam - seating is limited. No walk in applicants will be allowed to take an exam. Complete the Classroom Regional Exam Registration form and choose and exam type and date to register for this type of exam.
Many Computer-Based Testing (CBT) exams are available and offer immediate test results and the opportunity to retest. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of the CBT opportunities. If the CBT exam you need is not offered or you are not able to take computer based examinations, the exams are offered in the regional office.
Classroom Regional Exam Information
- When: Exams are offered on the second Monday of each month. See the registration section below for specifics dates. Exams start promptly at 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM (3 hour exams). Please arrived to the exam location 30 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Where: Building A, Room 173, 12100 Park 35 Circle, Austin, Texas 78753. Map with visitor parking information.
- Available Exams: The Water, Wastewater, CSI, WTS, UST, LPST, MSW, Irrigation Technician and Irrigation Inspector exams are all offered at the regional office.
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the office in which you were scheduled (Region 11: 512-239-6133).
Classroom Regional Exam Registration
Choose only one exam date.