Region 11 Austin Exam Registration Form
Many CBT exams are available and offer immediate test results and the opportunity to retest. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of the CBT opportunities. Computer-Based Testing. If the CBT exam you need is not offered or you are not able to take computer based examinations, the exams are offered in the Austin office.
- Water and Wastewater 'A' Exams are at 8:30am (8 hour exam)
REMINDER: All 'A' Exam Applications must be pre-approved PRIOR to taking the exam. If you need a copy of the 'A' application, please contact us at (512) 239-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wastewater, Water, CSI, WTS, UST, LPST, MSW, Irrigation Technician and Irrigation Inspector exams are at 8:30am and 1:30pm (3 hours exams)
- Seating is limited to:
- 30 seats for 'A' Water and Wastewater
- 50 seats for all other exams sessions
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to test time.
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
- No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time (either 8:30AM or 1:30PM)
- Registration will be closed at noon the Friday before a Monday examination or when the registrations received reaches the maximum seat number listed above, whichever is earliest.
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
Note: Do not register for your exam until you have been approved for your special accommodation request.
Exam Location for TCEQ Region 11 - Austin:
12100 Park 35 Circle, Bldg A, Room 173.
Austin, TX, 78753
'A' Water and Wastewater exams are in Bldg A, Room 202.
If you have any issues registering online please call us at (512)239-6133