Region 10 Beaumont Exam Registration Form
Beaumont Exam Registration Exams are administered on the First Thursday of each month (3 hours allowed for testing)
Hot Item: New Policy regarding exam day walk in applicants
The following exams are given the 1st Thursday of every month:
- Wastewater Exams begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Water Exams begin at 1:00 p.m.
- Wastewater B, Wastewater C, Wastewater D
- Wastewater Collection I, II, III
- Distribution B, Distribution C
- Groundwater B, Groundwater C, Groundwater D
- Irrigation Technician, Irrigation Technician (Spanish)
- OSSF Maintenance Provider
- Surface B, Surface C
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS) I, WTS II, WTS III
Please Reserve your seat by registering online. All applicants must register, this includes First Time Applicants as well as Re-testers Seating is limited to 20 seats for all exam sessions.Walk in Applicants will be accepted as space permits! No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time (either 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.). Please arrive at the Exam location 30 minutes prior to the Exam time.
The Following items are NOT allowed in the exam room:
- Cell phones, pagers, two-way radios, electronic equipment, etc.
- Food or Drinks
- Study Guide/Notes
The Following items ARE allowed in the exam room:
- Basic Calculators
- Number 2 pencils
- Government Issued ID
- Check/ money order/E-Pay receipt
- Confirmation of exam registration/training certificates
- Re-test/deficiency letters
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee of $111.00 is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, E-Pay voucher, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam:
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
TCEQ Region 10 - Beaumont
3870 Eastex Freeway
Beaumont, Texas 77703
Phone Number: 409-898-3838
Fax Number: 409-892-2119