Region 14 Corpus Christi Exam Registration Form
Corpus Christi Exam Registration
Exams are administered on the third Thursday of every month beginning at 1:30 pm (3 hours allowed).
HOT ITEM: New policy regarding exam day walk-in applicants.
Effective as of July 17, 2015 - NO WALK-INS WILL BE ALLOWED
THE WATER D EXAM IS FULL AT THIS TIME - YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE OCTOBER TEST DATE
- Please reserve your seat by registering online
- Seating is limited to 12 seats for the Water D Exam
- Seating is limited to 30 seats for all other exams.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to test time.
- The following items are NOT allowed in the exam room:
- Cell phones, pagers, two-way radios, electronic equipment, etc.
- Food or drink (except for 8 hour exams)
- Study guides/notes (except for the MSW A and MSW B exams)
- Talking between applicants once the exams have been handed out
- The following items ARE allowed in the exam room:
- Number 2 pencils
- Basic calculators with no scientific functions
- Government-issued photo ID
- Check/money order/ePay receipt for application fee
- Confirmation of exam registration/application/training certificates
- Re-test/deficiency letters
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam:
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
Exam Location: Region 14 - Corpus Christi
Texas A&M Corpus Christi University Campus
6300 Ocean Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas 78412-5309
Natural Resource Center Building, Room 1003
Phone (361) 825-3100
Fax (361) 825-3101
Since the exams are administered at a University, the applicants must abide by their parking and traffic regulations. Applicants should arrive early to allow for additional time for parking issues which may arise. All applicants must stop at the security and information kiosk for assistance with parking. There are a limited number (17) of “free” parking spaces in the parking lot for the NRC building. Once the 17 visitor passes have been issued at the kiosk, visitors will be directed to the Bayside Parking garage. The cost for 3 hours in the garage is $5.