Region 4 Dallas Fort Worth Exam Registration Form
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective September 2015, exams will be administered in the R4 DFW Offices on the 1st Wednesday, 3rd Wednesday and 3rd Thursday of every month at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m, unless otherwise noted. Park in designated area between signs for TCEQ testing , do not park in circle at end of building.
- Effective September 2015, exams will only be given at the R4/DFW offices located at 2309 Gravel Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76118.
- Seating is limited to 24 seats. You must pre-register to take an operator exam.
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
- No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time (9:00 AM or 1:00 PM).
If you are unable to schedule an exam due to sessions being full, you always have the option to test via computer-based testing if your application is already approved. For more information, go to our page on Computer-Based Testing.
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam:
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
Note: Do not register for your exam until you have been approved for your special accommodation request. Do not register online for your special accommodation request, call 817-588-5800 to register and let proctor know you require special accommodations.
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 2015:
TCEQ Region 4/DFW
2309 Gravel Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76118
If you have any issues registering online, please call us at 817-588-5800.