Region 4 Dallas Fort Worth Exam Registration Form
Dallas/Fort Worth Exam Registration
Remember, you can register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper-based test!
To Register for a Computer Based Test, you must contact the Computer Based Testing Center of your choice. CBT sites are located on the "Computer Based Testing" link immediately below. The Regional Office cannot register you for a Computer Based Test.
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices.
You cannot register for a Computer Based Test through this website or on the below Registration Form.
The information on this page applies to Paper Tests administered at the TCEQ Regional Office ONLY.
Region 4 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 4 - Dallas/Fort Worth
2309 Gravel Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76118
Main Phone Line: (817) 588-5800
Fax: (817) 588-5701
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) - written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician (English and Spanish)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: Exams are administered on the first Wednesday, third Wednesday and third Thursday of every month at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM (3 hours allowed). Please arrive to the exam location 30 minutes prior to the exam time. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time.
- Where: 2309 Gravel Drive, Fort Worth, TX.
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the Dallas/Fort Worth regional office at (817) 588-5800.
- Seating: Seating is limited to 24 seats. You must pre-register. No walk-ins are allowed.
- Parking: Park in designated area between signs for TCEQ testing, do not park in the circle at end of the building.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, check/ money order/e-Pay receipt, confirmation of exam registration/training certificates, and re-test/deficiency letters. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.