Region 15 Harlingen Exam Registration Form
Remember, you can register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper-based test!
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices.
Region 15 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 15 - Harlingen
1804 W. Jefferson Avenue
Harlingen, TX 78550-5247
Main Phone Line: (956) 425-6010
Fax: (956) 412-5059
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) - written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) (by appointment only)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: Exams are administered on the third Friday of every month at 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time.
- Where: 1804 W. Jefferson Avenue, Harlingen, TX
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the Harlingen regional office at (956) 425-6010.
- Seating: Seating is limited to 30 seats. You must pre-register. No walk-ins are allowed.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, check/ money order/e-Pay receipt, confirmation of exam registration/training certificates, and re-test/deficiency letters. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.