Region 15 Harlingen Exam Registration Form
The exams are given the 3rd Friday of every month
- Doors open at 8:30 am
- Testing starts at 9:00 am
- Seating is limited to 40 seats.
- Applicants must pre-register in order to reserve a seat.
- No Walk-ins will be allowed.
- Registration will be closed when seating capacity is reached.
- No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time.
*Effective September 1, 2012, the TCEQ Harlingen Regional Office will no longer accept walk-in applicants on the day of the exam. All applicants must pre-register to reserve a seat. No exceptions.
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
Note: Do not register for your exam until you have been approved for your special accommodation request.
Harlingen Regional Office
1804 W. Jefferson Ave.
Harlingen TX 78550-5247
- Phone: 956-425-6010
- Fax number: 956-412-5059
Fill out the following information to register
If you have any issues registering online please call:
Operator Licensing at (512)239-6133 or the Harlingen Regional Office at (956)425-6010