Region 12 Houston Exam Registration Form
All exams are given the First and Third Fridays of the month at 8:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Seating is limited to 42 seats.
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
- No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time (either 8:00AM or 1:00PM).
- Entry to the exam room will begin 30 minutes before the start time.
If you are unable to schedule an exam due to sessions being full, you always have the option to test via computer-based testing if your application is already approved. For more information, go to our page on Computer-Based Testing.
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay, the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
Note: Do not register for your exam until you have been approved for your special accommodation request.
If you have any issues registering online please call.