Region 7 Midland Exam Registration Form
Midland Exam Registration
The following exams are given the second Thursday of every month:
- Wastewater: D, C, B
- Collection: I, II, III
- On-Site Sewage Facility: Maintenance Provider
- Municipal Solid Waste: B, A
- Water Treatment Specialist: I, II, III
- Water: D, D-Spanish, C-Surface, C-Ground, C-Distribution, B-Surface, B-Ground, B-Distribution, Customer Service Inspector
- Irrigation: Technician, Technician-Spanish, Irrigation Inspector
Please arrive in timely fashion. Doors open at 8:00 am and testers must arrive before 9:00 to begin testing. Testers arriving after 9:00 will not be seated unless previously arranged with Region 7 office.
Pre-registration is encouraged as seating is limited. Please bring your government issued identification to the exam. If possible, bring a calculator to the exam as only a limited number of calculators are available to borrow at the exam.
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
TCEQ Region 7 - Midland
9900 West Interstate 20 Suite 100
Midland, Texas 79706
(Enter door nearest northeast corner of building)
Main Line: (432) 570 - 1359
Fax: (432) 561 - 5512