Region 7 Midland Exam Registration Form
Midland Exam Registration
Pre-Approval is Required Before Exam Registration
As of September 9, 2016, your license application must be preapproved before you can register to take an exam. Once approved, you will receive an approval letter in the mail. This letter must be brought with you when you take your exam. A 6-month grace period will be granted to comply with this new policy. No applicant will be allowed to sit for an exam as of March 1, 2017 unless preapproved. Approval of an application takes approximately 6-8 weeks (if all supporting documentation is provided and there are no deficiencies). To get preapproved by the March 1, 2017 deadline, applications must be submitted to TCEQ Occupational Licensing prior to January 1st, 2017.
Pre-Approval Time Table
To be able to test on an exam date, please submit your online application by the "Complete an e-Application by" date, to allow for your application to be approved and for you to receive your approval letter. The approval letter must be provided to the proctor at the exam.
|Complete an e-Application by||To Test on This Exam Date|
|October 13, 2016||December 8, 2016|
|November 17, 2016||January 12, 2017|
|December 15, 2016||February 9, 2017|
Apply for Your License Using E-Application for Licensing
As of September 9, 2016, you may also submit your application online. Paper applications will still be accepted on an as needed basis. To apply for a license, use our new electronic application, e-Application. E-App is the online version of the application you must submit and have approved by TCEQ prior to registering for the corresponding exam. e-App captures the same fields as the current paper application. If you have special circumstances and require a paper applications, please submit a request to the licensing email box at email@example.com or go to the nearest regional office to pick up a paper copy. Also, training providers of core and initial classes have copies of the paper application.
Computer Based Testing (CBT)
Remember, you can register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper-based test!
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices.
Special Accommodations for a Disability
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the special accommodations request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam. Contact TCEQ at 512-239-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Do not register for your exam until you have been approved for your special accommodation request.
Region 7 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 7 - Midland
9900 West Interstate 20, Suite 100
Midland, TX 79706
Main Phone Line: (432) 570-1359
Fax: (432) 561-5512
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) - written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician (English and Spanish)
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: Exams are administered on the second Thursday of every month at starting no later than 9:00 AM (3 hours allowed). Please plan to arrive at the exam location by 8:30 AM. Doors are open at 8:00 AM. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time. Testers must pre-register online and must be at the Midland Regional office before 9:00 AM in order to take the test. Testers arriving after 9:00 AM will not be eligible to take the exam.
- Where: 9900 West Interstate 20, Suite 100, Midland, TX
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the Midland regional office at (432) 570-1359.
- Seating: Seating is limited. You MUST pre-register. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- Parking: Parking is available on the north or east side of the building.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, check/ money order/e-Pay receipt, confirmation of exam registration/training certificates, and re-test/deficiency letters. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms, please leave hats, coats, phones, purses in your vehicle.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.