Region 7 Midland Exam Registration Form
Midland Exam Registration
Remember, you can register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper-based test!
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices.
Region 7 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 7 - Midland
9900 West Interstate 20, Suite 100
Midland, TX 79706
Main Phone Line: (432) 570-1359
Fax: (432) 561-5512
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) - written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician (English and Spanish)
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: Exams are administered on the second Thursday of every month at starting no later than 9:00 AM (3 hours allowed). Please plan to arrive at the exam location by 8:30 AM. Doors are open at 8:00 AM. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time. Testers must pre-register online and must be at the Midland Regional office before 9:00 AM in order to take the test. Testers arriving after 9:00 AM will not be eligible to take the exam.
- Where: 9900 West Interstate 20, Suite 100, Midland, TX
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the Midland regional office at (432) 570-1359.
- Seating: Seating is limited. You MUST pre-register. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- Parking: Parking is available on the north or east side of the building.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, check/ money order/e-Pay receipt, confirmation of exam registration/training certificates, and re-test/deficiency letters. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms, please leave hats, coats, phones, purses in your vehicle.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.